Jan 19, 2009

It's been a year!

I can't believe a year has already passed. Last year Jonah was a very sick little boy. Though he is still sick it's nothing like the loss we were feeling last January. It is a miracle that Jonah is with us today. I am reminded often that Jonah must have some special work to accomplish here on earth. He is truly an angel. Our angel!

Jonah 01/29/08

Today Jonah is suffering with gross development delays, due to the long hospitalizations that have occured throughout 2008. It will be a long road with many different therapists involved but we welcome them with open arms. Jonah is a fighter! We have great hope that 2009 will be a better year. Isaac and I wanted to thank all of of you who have prayed for our family. We have truly been touched.






No comments:

Post a Comment