Mar 4, 2009

Day Dreamer


We are looking forward to our much needed family vacation. I catch my self daydreaming about being on the beach with Isaac and the kids, showing them the Redwoods and such. Only five more days. It's fun to escape reality and recharge. I think everyone in this house just needs a break. We are really excited.
I have not heard a word from our insurance, when I call I am shuffled from person to person, computer animated "people" who are incapable of directing me to the pre authorizing office. So I have not made much progress. I am going to be more fierce.
Morgan's toe is semi healed without any anti biotic since she spit them out. I'm not sure if she should go back in to the doctor's again or if I should just wait and see if it completely heals. Jonah is still wheezing, I am in great hopes that being in the lower altitude he will breath with a little more ease.
Well, the kids are both up so it is time to put my mom hat back on. The quiet was nice while it lasted. We have a day full of appointments so we will be busy today. We also found a new park that is so much fun. Jonah doesn't care for the slides but he loves watching his big sis go up and down on them.

1 comment:

  1. So glad that Morgan's toe is a little better. We can't wait to see you guys! Agreed it will be great to get away.

    ReplyDelete