Jun 14, 2009

A Beautiful Poem --by me


Good bye to you Prednisone
Good bye chubby chubby chubby cheeks
Good bye mood swings
Good bye

Hello to you Azithromycin
Hello to you mucusy cough
Hello daily CPT X3 30 min long
Hello

Welcome Teeth
Welcome Immune system
Welcome movement of all sorts
Welcome, welcome, welcome!

3 comments:

  1. So is he off the prednisone??!!! Yea for you and Jonah! So does he have to do the Azythromycin daily? I thought that was an antibiotic....mmm. So is he more mobile now? How is his Oxygen levels doing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes off of Steriods, today was his last dose! Azithromycin is an antibiotic he takes a large dose 3 x a week, This will help maintain the bacteria growing in his mucus filled lungs.No, he is not any more mobile... I am just welcoming it...Because he will start to slim down and not have to pull up so much weight... He will walk soon... I hope! O2 needs are still high, I am assuming it is because the steroids were keeping his air ways open that now he has to work a little bit harder to keep them open now that he is on such a low dose of Prednisone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad jonah is finally off the steroids! But i have to admit i will miss the chubby buddah cheeks. :)

    ReplyDelete