Oct 29, 2009

Happy Halloween






I took a few Pre-Halloween pictures last week at a party we went to. Jonah a Pumpkin and Morgan an Astronaut of course.

7 comments:

  1. How cute!! I love these! Happy Halloween! I hope you guys have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Costumes! Halloween is so much fun with little ones! I'm glad things seem to be looking up somewhat for your little guy. I admire your efforts to keep him germ free! Have a fun time on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And jonah in his leg warmers - of course. HAHAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE MY DEAR BABIES......MORGAN IS FOLLOWING IN HER AUNTY MEGHANS FOOTSTEPS//////FOR YEARS...MEGHAN WANTED TO BE AN ASTRONAUT......

    JONAH IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PUMPKIN I HAVE EVER SEEN.......MAKES ME WANT A PIECE OF PUMPKIN PIE......
    BOO AND STUFF.....XXOO LOVE FROM GRAMMY

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are both so adorable!!! I love the pumpkin! So cute! I hope your Halloween goes well! Post pictures of the puppy!!

    ReplyDelete