Jan 19, 2010

Finally this slide show has uploaded!!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Jonah
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

4 comments:

  1. I worked on this slide show for a while, gathering pics and putting them on a disc, but my computer was having huge issues! I am glad that finally I can share pics and Js story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the slideshow. I love to see babies life stories. Do you remember what bed you were in in the PICU that January?

    ReplyDelete
  3. well we started out in the back I believe it was room #18 then we were moved to the fish bowl (the rooms with absolutly no privacy, where every one stares at your child as they enter the PICU) and that was room 7, then we were moved into a room that is for seclusion, and then moved into room 21 with 3 other kiddlets (tripple bunked) It was a long month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANK YOU FOR THE JONAH STORY......
    I WOULD LOVE IT IF YOU WOULD DO A MORGAN STORY TOO........
    I KNOW YOU HAVE SOOOOOO MUCH FREE TIME......
    HAHAHA XXOO GRAMMY

    ReplyDelete