
I am lucky enough to have 3 Valentines, This guy is one of them! My heart is so full of love this Valentines day. It's just another day that remendes me how lucky I am to have such a wonderful family. I have a good husband, and 2 amazing children. I love being a wife and I adore being a mommy.
Jonah News: Jonah is still sick. I was hoping it was all coming to a head but no such luck, as today he is holding a temp at 101.5 and is having many more "episodes" of the stuff listed in my previous post. Today he is looking pale and is needing increased O2 needs. It looks like we will be making an appearence at the doc's tomorrow. Poor guy, I wish I could just give him some sort of a break. It's a gamble tking him up to the ER or into the doctors office. There is so much stuff going around, and that's usually where it is picked up.
Please if you have any advise let me know. I hope you all have a Happy Valentines Day!

Oh that picture is so cute!Here's some questions. How long has he been running fevers? Did they find any source of infection like ears to be causing fevers? And is he on any antibiotics? Because colds can cause fevers but usually only for a couple of days, if he still has fevers it may be from an infection. Here's some more. How much oxygen is he usually on? And how much is he up to now? With Jax, I usually keep him home until his oxygen need goes above a certain point. We have everything to keep them home, but you want to be careful of that fine line so they don't crash on you at home. I always go to my doctors office first, and yes, there have been a few times were she sends us to the hospital or we go by ambulance from her office. But I avoid the ER at all costs because of all the germs. Plus, if I go to her office first then she calls and tells them we are coming and we get in faster ;)
ReplyDeleteOh. my. goodness. He makes me smile. That picture is so adorable. He is sure looking so grown up these days! I am sure you are thinking the same thing.
ReplyDeleteAs far as being sick... I wish it would stop for poor Jonah! I know what a toll this is taking on you both.
I would call the doctor and get him in today too. He might just have a ear infection or something. But you don't know with Jonah. As far as the oxygen, I am no help to know when you should worry. I would get him checked out though. Especially with what is going on with him. You just needed something like this, huh? Please call if you need anything!