Day eight...hmm....seems so long ago but in reality it was just yesterday. Time here in the hospital is moving slow.
I guess our highlight of the day was being outside and watching the life flight land then take off again. Jonah was loving it! hands were flapping, drool was spuing, I mean this kid was on cloud nine! We are getting so excited as the count down to exit this place is beginning!... wait who am I kidding it started back on day one.
Hope everyone is well, I will catch you up on day 10in a few hours!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Josh was very entertained a couple weeks ago by lifeflight when we had his post-op appt at the U. So funny to see how excited they get about the simple things! I am glad you are making it through this... you need to get back to normal!
ReplyDelete