Hallelujah! We are home! Jonah is quietly tucked into bed, with the sound of his oxygen humming through the house. Things are getting back to normal...well, as normal as things get around here!
This was indeed our shortest hospitalization (thanks Melissa for pointing that out)When Jonah usually has his clean out's he is admitted for 14 days. So ten days was quite refreshing!
Morgan was in 7th heaven when she saw Jonah and I walking up to the front door! She squeezed him so tight and was hauling around his *bag of oxygen* (haha u know who u are) she kept telling me how strong she was, strong indeed. Not many 4 year olds have to deal with all that Morgan has had to deal with in her short life.
So happy to be home, so happy to have my family together, so grateful for the many blessings. Tonight as we had a family prayer, I once again felt the reminder that all will be okay.
I believe it will all be okay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

so glad that you are home...:)
ReplyDeleteHey, I heard that!!
ReplyDeleteWe had so much fun yesterday. We need to go to the park one day if the weather ever gets better!
I found a way cute outfit of Jax that doesn't fit him anymore that we can use for some shirts! I need to find some more.
I am so glad you are home and it was a shorter stay. Not that 10 days is short in my mind... but at least you are home 4 days earlier! I can imagine how happy Morgan was to have you and Jonah home. I hope you get some good weeks in now that he has been 'cleaned out'. Keep me updated!!! Thanks for answering my frantic phone call today. All is well. LOL!
ReplyDeleteYay!! So glad you are home and everything went Ok! Lets hope the next few weeks are a bit better for you all!!!! Hope you all are ok! X
ReplyDelete