
Isaac and I took the Kids on a mini vacation...It was great!
We had big plans to go to San Diego, but when you fly stand by, you always have that chance you won't make the flight you were planning on taking...that's what happened to us. We decided to not let this stand in our way, (since we already had the okay from the doctor to take Jonah, and went through the process of getting a special O2 machine that is FAA approved) so we checked flights that had open seats and hoped on a plane to Oakland. Morgan had her heart set on the beach so that's where we spent most of day one.We went to Monterey, and the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk. We had a blast.
If you are a friend or family member who lives in the bay area and are upset that we didn't visit or contact you so sorry! We wanted to just let Morgan do what she wanted to do and see. 2 days is not very much time, and with both our families and friends in Northern Cali, it would be impossible to go and see everyone so we opted to see know one, that way feelings wouldn't be hurt. We are planning to go back out again, as Isaac's dad is getting married. We are waiting to see if a O2 machine becomes available...if not Isaac will be there around the end of the month.

Sounds like a much needed time away for your family. I am glad it went well and you were able to do what Morgan wanted. Sometimes that is all that matters!
ReplyDeleteI thought you said San Diego, so I was confused when I saw the Boardwalk on your facebook photos. I am so happy you were able to just hang out and have fun. It is exactly what your family needed.
ReplyDelete