Apr 2, 2010

Dying Easter Eggs


Morgan has decided that her new name is Dr. Lerr!

That is the only name that she has been responding to since 2pm this afternoon.

WHY?

Let me tell you,

Isaac and I were in the front seat discussing Jonah. Because we are so ADD and conversations jump around we quickly got on the conversation of Easter...and dying Eater eggs. Morgan then put in her request for us to call her Dr. Lerr

At dinner tonight Mo asked us why the Easter eggs were dying! People she was kind of frantic! Trying not to laugh Isaac and I looked at each other, he gladly let me take this one. I still am not sure if she understands, we have decided to rephrase the activity as coloring Easter eggs!

2 comments:

  1. How funny. When I started at PCMC, during orientation, they did a demonstration on how kids take what we say. Like moving them to the floor, putting them to sleep, things like that. You really have to be careful what you say.

    ReplyDelete