1. I have a good reason to blog- What on earth would I write about if it were not for these
shenanigans my kiddos pull?
2. endless amounts of hugs & kisses- Need I explain more? Priceless!
3. celebrating small successes- My most favorite thing about being a mom.
4. everything I do, they think it is amazing- by looking up to me I hope that I can be good example in all that I do.
5. buying shoes for little feet- it's a disease that I cannot cure...Little shoes are so cute!
6. Watching Isaac be a dad- I think watching your spouse becoming a father is like meeting your husband all over again... And I sure do love him, going through the struggles sure has made us strong parents.
7. Meeting other mommies-Thank you to all of the wonderful mom's that I have met... especially my fellow medical mommies!
8. Endless laughter, songs, and (clearing of the throat)talking- Oh my little Morgan, I'm so grateful for you.
9. Seeing Morgan helping/teaching Jonah-This alone brings tears to my eyes. What a beautiful thing.
10.Making the sacrifices to stay at home & being with my sweet sweet children-I am lucky, though this is financially a struggle, It's one I gladly take on. I LOVE being a stay at home mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Happy Mothers day Jess!!
ReplyDeleteI hope your Mothers Day was awesome!! You need a really good day! Let me know how you did on the yard sale yesterday too!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great list...I would add that I have someone to constantly tickle and they can not do a think about it. :)
ReplyDelete