Jul 4, 2010

Sassy, Sassy Little Miss. Mo


Morgan is sitting on my bed next to me, as I am laying on my bed, blog stocking, she picks up the brush and starts brushing my hair to "help me look like a princess" I must add that it feels wonderful, it's like scalp therapy. Isaac comes in the room and mentions that my hair is getting long and I made the comment that yes it was getting long and I needed to cut it. My sweet little Morgan is twisting and pulling my hair as tight as she can then tells me that she needs me to get the scissors, "you are not cutting my hair!" I said to her, she then replies "well what? you are the one who said you needed your hair cut!"

1 comment:

  1. Oh that was too funny! She always has a solution doesn't she?

    ReplyDelete