Nov 17, 2010

update

We decided to go with using the Viagra. I'm still unsure about the decision, but the doctors had good reasoning for starting it now while he is under 24 hour care. He will be on a 6 week trial and we will just document the course.

Yesterday was turn around day for Mr.Jonah! He got down to his base line of .25 Lt of oxygen, but only for a moment as his lips turned blue within minutes. He was boosted up to a half liter and there he sat comfy for the rest of the day. At night he was turned back up to a full liter.

It's a good possibility that Jonah will be able to come home soon. Earliest will be Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah for getting out earlier than expected! I will be up there Friday for Jax MRI. His MRI is scheduled for 9, but I have to be there at 7:30. I will come by and see you!

    ReplyDelete