Merry Christmas friends. Christmas has always been my most favorite Holiday. But this year has been amazing. I have lots to be thankful for, and as I sat on the floor playing my 4Th game of operation with my kids I embraced all of those blessings. I am grateful for my family. I am grateful for the opportunity to be here in California and celebrate this wonderful day with my family, and the family that lives in the area.
Last night we went up to the Santa Cruz mountains and had a wonderful dinner with Isaac's father and his new wife Kristy. Earlier we traveled to my grandparents house to have an afternoon full of food, laughter and memories. There were five generations in one room. How special is that?
Jonah has been doing well here, but still on oxygen. We have him on intermittently due to his fluctuating oxygen needs. I have seen his lips go blue a few times this morning so I know something is going on. Tomorrow we will be traveling 14 hours back to Utah. I feel safe there knowing that Jonah has an amazing doctor that always makes time to see him if needed.
Morgan is in 7Th heaven as Santa brought her everything her little 4 year old heart desired, but Mommy & Daddy took full credit for the lady bug pillow pet!!!
Our vacation has been long, due to all the illness my little family has been hit with in such a short amount of time. We were unable to do alot of things that we had planned, but I guess next time when we are out here we will have other opportunities.
I hope that you all have a very Merry Christmas!
Much love from our family to yours!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment