The anxiety is setting in. I suppose it's time to throw back some of those little white tabs. I hope I have a refill!
Jonah will be admitted next Friday. It just kind of snuck up on me. I feel the anxiety onset and asked myself why this is getting me so wound up. The answer: FEAR.
I'm so afraid that this is the admit that he will have to get the central line placed. He had only ONE vein left last clean out and it was teeny tiny and the team was unsure that even that vein would make the IV. Ugh. I know I know kids them placed and life goes on, but come on! Have you met my wild child??? I will just keep praying that a new, beautiful, virgin vein will appear in the midst of the little glowing blue light AKA the vein finder!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

i am praying for a beautiful glowing new vein for my Jonah.
ReplyDeleteHow long does he stay? Two weeks? If he doesn't stay too long, why do you even need to put a line in? Why can't you just do an IV?
ReplyDeletethe ivs go bad too soon. he is out of veins.
ReplyDelete