The kids had such a great day, I wish all of our saturdays were this much fun.
We were invited by a special needs goup we are apart of (Hopekids) to go to a family day, at Hollywood connections. Morgan was a little skeptical at first as the first ride we went on was the merry-go-round. Jonah loved it, but morgan prefered to stand with Isaac and I, holding to the poles. By the end of our time there, Morgan was begging to go on the roller coaster again! Im glad they had fun...We did too! Next week (with the same group) Morgan and I are going to go see Disney on Ice. I am very much looking forward to that!
Jonah is doing better. He is on a ton of steroids but tonight I will start the wene. He had issues with his breathing a couple days ago and then it got so bad he was sent home from school on Wednesday. I tried to manage it myself but by thursday I gave up and called the doctor. It seems as Jonah has got some issues wit hreguards to the steroids. He was on a tiny dose from when he had RSV but the slightest change sent him over board. He was having withdrals. But like I said we will start the wne again tonight and I will call the doc to check in with her on Monday to see what the next dose will be. Hopefully it wil be the smaller dose instead of a larger.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment