Aug 23, 2011

Little J is Back in School

Jonah started school this morning!  I wish I was as ready as he was.
At 7am this morning I found myself running through WalMart, on a hunt for a "full size" back pack. I found one.... looked at it, looked at Jonah.. looked at the "pack-pack" again, said something  (I will not repeat) and threw the bag in my cart and checked out.

The back pack goes down to Jonahs ankles. Very cute, not sure how useful this will be for him.  I may need to talk to his new teacher about using the small back packs he used last year.

He did very well, though throughout the day he kept asking for "Abby"...sad. Abby is one of Jonah's teachers from summer as well as last school year.  Though I read in his "take home note" he was doing well remembering his new teachers names.

This is J's first time being in school full time. His school uses a note book system to communicate with parents daily as well as parents to communicate with the teachers. I love it!
I'm very excited for what this school year brings. Jonah is a very well liked child by all who meet him and that makes me happy to see. This school is amazing and we are lucky to have Jonah excepted into their program.

No comments:

Post a Comment