Jan 29, 2009

Pending Vacation...

We are waiting to hear from Isaac's corporate office on the okay for vacation time. Meanwhile, I am getting very excited to go back home for a week with our family. I have not been home to Santa Cruz in almost 2 years. I am so excited. I know many family members (on both sides) have not even met our little Jonah, and you would not believe how much Mo has grown! We are planning to drive out March 9Th. We will be brave and make a straight drive to Sacramento and stay with Isaac's Grammy over night. Then we will leave from there and journey on to the bay area. We will only be in town for a week so we decided to let people know we were planning the trip. So, if you wanted to see us you could. Unfortunately due to Jonah's medical needs we will not be traveling house to house. We miss everyone and hope we can see you either in Watsonville or Boulder Creek.

1 comment:

  1. I sure hope Isaac get an okay for vacation time. I'm really glad you are planning to stop at Grammy's to spend the night. You will need to stop. You are brave to drive all the way through. That is what I would do. Jessica you write very well. When I read your (are they called blogs or posts?)I get a warm feeling and if I did not know you I would think, what a wonderful and loving person you are. (of course I already know this) Maybe you could write a book or articles for a magazine. Looking forward to reading more. luv, WLF

    ReplyDelete