

Today Morgan started Ballet and Tap Dance. As you can imagine I was more excited then she was. Last night I got a phone call from Miss. Terri (dance teacher) She said she had an opening but Morgan would have to start right away so she could lern the dance routine in time for the recitle. We had been talking about putting her in dance for a while but of course that costs money, and we lack that. So then I had a brilliant idea, Morgan's birthday is coming up and instead of toys & clothes we could have those who were going to do something just help with the monthly dance tuition. So we talked to family and it's a go. The iceing on the cake is that auntie (who has a background in dance) found a great deal on ballet & tap shoes. Yay!!
So I took her at ten this morning and at fisrt she was very hesitant to jump right in. Miss Terri helped her and was showing her the ballet moves and now I can't even get her to lay down for a nap. She loves it! Thank you everyone, this is just the perfect gift for our little mo!

Oh my goddness look at her! She is sooooo cute! She will love dance! I loved it when I was little.
ReplyDeleteAnd is that the tutu that Auntie Ashly got her when she was born? She is so so so cute!!! I love you guys.
ReplyDeleteXOXO
Ashly
Way to go Jess! There's always a way! So fun!
ReplyDelete~Jenelle
Wonderful day Feb. 12th, Jessica,Morgan,Jonah, and grandma Linda came to visit.First time we got to see and hold our darling little great grandson Jonah.Morgan is a delight, so adorable. Jessie, you are an angel, we are so proud of you. Love you guys.
ReplyDeleteGrandma and Grandpa Miller