Feb 9, 2009

He still has his cheeks


Yay! Jonah is 15 months old and today we celebrated by taking him to our favorite doctor. Jonah was scheduled for his 15 month old well child check, since we just saw him last Monday not much had changed. When he was examining Jonah (and I write this laughing) He said "Jonah, your hair is getting a little scraggly. "I went on to protest that in some Hispanic cultures they don't cut the child's hair for years...(just something I've heard) Parzych went on to tease me about Sampson & Delilah. I think only two maybe three people agree with me that Jonah's hair is cute "scraggly." Everyone else thinks we should cut it. (This includes Isaac) So I thought about it and on a crazy streak I asked Isaac to get the "shavers." I CUT HIS HAIR! I'm not sure if I like it, he looks like a big boy now. No more Fohawk. No more scrunching the curls. No more crazy sideburns. Now just a Jonah boy with short hair. But on the bright side, he still has his cheeks!


1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure Jonah will always have his cute little cheekys!

    ReplyDelete