


We decided to go to the farm to see the animals and feed the geese. (Morgan's favorite part) As soon as we walked on the property the geese started to call one another and were literally chasing Isaac and I. (Isaac was holding the bread) So I guess they were chasing Isaac but Isaac wouldn't stop following me. Morgan was standing by the fence post screaming for me and I am yelling at Isaac through my laughter, to just drop the bread, while running with Jonah in the stroller. Finally he just started ripping small pieces off and tossing it to the birds... I got away! It was so funny! We were both laughing the whole time, but still a little scared. I made a comment to one of the workers and his reply was this, " Oh, those birds are just starving." Um... yeah Mr, maybe you should do something before they eat my first born... Or Isaac's hand. He got bit a few times but not too bad.

No comments:
Post a Comment