Mar 19, 2009
Potty Talk
So I made the decision to use "regular" paper diapers for our trip to California. I was not sure how well the cloth would hold up while sitting in the same position for hours at a time. It might be kind of gross to be logging around dirty diapers for that fun 14 hour drive. I was also uncertain if it would bother Grammy or my mom & step dad to be washing poopy diapers in their washing machine so yes I broke down and bought a butt load (ha ha.. get it?) of paper diapers for the trip. My good friend Becky has recently converted to this amazing world of cloth diapering for her son, and said when she tried to use paper diapers for a medical reason he broke out in diaper rash. Guess what Jonah's hide is raw. While in California I was tempted to soak his rump in the ocean to see if it would dry it up, maybe I should have. The poor guy is now giving me pouty lips. He sure L-O-V-E-S his cloth diapers!...and baby powder.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So sorry to hear about the raw bum. Try to let him air out for a little (beware of accidents). Are you home? Call me. Missed you guys.
ReplyDeleteHey Jess-
ReplyDeleteNow that is some funny stuff...not the diaper rash but the rest of it. Love ya...hey get me Becky's blog. I would love to keep in touch with her.