Apr 10, 2009

Cross your Fingers!


I am happy to report that in the past week nothing new has hit us. Can you believe this? Niether can I. So because of this lack of current events I don't have much to write about.

I have not been to the gym since the end of January. Last night I maned up and went. I don't mean to sound gross but I love the way the gym smells! (it doesn't smell like sweat...I promise) So I went in with a goal to burn at least 300 calories and then I could go home. By the time I hit 70 calories I was ready to crawl home...Pathetic, I know. I stuck with it and ended up burning 450 calories. I was a hot mess when I got off the treadmill, I couldn't even stay to stretch. As soon as I walked in the door to our house, I fell on the ground and did my stretches. I am so greatful that I have no pain today! Tonight I will set my goal for 450 calories and hopefully be able to build up some resistance. On Monday I am hoping that I can switch my gym time to the early am hours (while everyone is still in bed) Because I have such a hard time falling asleep after working out in the evening.

On Tuesday Isaac and I took the kids up to Ogden. We went to visit the aerospace museum. It was a lot of fun and the best part was it's free! Morgan was so funny. After looking at all the planes outside we went inside the museum to read more history and to see the exibits. One of the exibits was of former U.S. Airforce uniforms. There were manicans modleing them and because the museum was trying to conserve energy the lights were dimmed. Morgan was freaking out. At one point she turns to me and says "It's to scary, make them hide!"

So that's about it. I will keep you posted on Denver. Thank you for reading my blog!

1 comment:

  1. Jessica it was so great to meet you today. I guess it'n not surprising we would meet up one day... with all the trips to the hospital we all seem to have. It was so exciting and made my wait there so much faster. Jonah is such an adorable little boy! I wish we lived closer and could actually get together!

    We just went to the HAFB museum too. It was fun. My kids don't really like the uniform 'room' either! That is too funny!

    Well it was great to meet you and I hope you have a good night!!!

    ReplyDelete