Apr 1, 2009

Denver's Calling


Morgan's dance teacher was so impressed with how well she did at yesterday's dance class. Practice pays off! Her dance recital will be in May. I had the chance to peek at her costumes and they are so cute! I will be sure to post pictures when that time comes.

I finally got the call we have been waiting for...Jonah will be going to Denver May 4Th. I am so happy to be seeing all of this moving forward. My mom will be flying out here to help with Morgan while Isaac is working. I also spoke a lot with his Pulmonary Doctor today. She has put more and more thought into what she thinks is going on with Jonah. Hopefully these tests will prove it and we can start with a different method of treatment. There are still a few items I need to collect from PCMC to send out to Denver, then we just need to count down the days.

6 comments:

  1. I am so excited for Jonah! It is so nice to have dates to make plans for things like that. I hope the time from now until then will go well. So what is his Dr. thinking might be going on? I am sure you are counting down the days until you can get your answers. Your kids are soo cute! What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!!We are so excited to hear the news. How wonderful to finally have a date pinned down. Let us know what we can do to help. Miss you and hope to see you this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your children are just adorable ... love the picture in the sidebar of the two of them. I've been reading through your posts, learning about Jonah's challenges ... he certainly has been through a lot for such a little guy. Hopefully your trip to Denver will bring you solutions so that next year at this time, he will be so much better ... I'm sending positive energy your way to that end.

    BTW ... thank you for following Reduce Footprints ... I'm going to follow you, as well.

    Small Footprints
    http://reducefootprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! i'm so glad you have a date! What a relief. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How much money do we need to have to keep you there for his tests. You never sent me the info for fund raising. Get it to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's great news! I hope and pray you get the same great and life changing results that Denver brought to us. There are so many different variables to children and their conditions but you will never regret taking him to the BEST. All my best!
    ~Rhonda

    ReplyDelete