
Morgan can make me laugh so hard some times. It's just her innocence that makes everything so funny! I am trying to type this and she is asking me to smell her feet because they"smell horid"(her words) Infact her words are what make me laugh. Her new joke, that by the way shemade up all on her own is this:
Knock Knock
Who's there?
Morgan
Morgan who?
Morgan Andrews silly!
Who's there?
Morgan
Morgan who?
Morgan Andrews silly!
Then tonight I took her with me to Sam's Club and she saw a five layer dip she looked at me and pointed to the dip asking "what kind of cake is that?"
Earlier today she had misplaced her shoes and I am running around the house in search for them because if we don't leave right now we are going to be late to her dentist appointment. I asked her to start looking for them. I was in Jonahs room looking so she followed me in and...I'm not sure if this was a blond moment or not...let's just say it was. She picks up one corner of the car floor rug and says "nope, not here" then walks to the other side and lifts it up "no not here" I was so frantic I just wanted to screem the mat is flat!
This girl is just too funny. I love how much personality is in this little person. She is really a special little girl.
Earlier today she had misplaced her shoes and I am running around the house in search for them because if we don't leave right now we are going to be late to her dentist appointment. I asked her to start looking for them. I was in Jonahs room looking so she followed me in and...I'm not sure if this was a blond moment or not...let's just say it was. She picks up one corner of the car floor rug and says "nope, not here" then walks to the other side and lifts it up "no not here" I was so frantic I just wanted to screem the mat is flat!
This girl is just too funny. I love how much personality is in this little person. She is really a special little girl.

It's so good to have these special kids to keep us laughing! I love how they think at that age. It is so funny!!! She is so adorable!
ReplyDelete