May 6, 2009

Day three in Denver- TADAH!!


I will keep this short and sweet since it has been too long of a day... I think we have a diagnosis! I can't pronounce it but I will end with this- He is being Weened off of steroids!!!! Oh today is a good day! His diagnosis was a huge surprise that The Pulmonary doctor was not counting on. His direct quote "It all makes sence now" To Be Continued...

5 comments:

  1. Yay, that is wonderful. Thanks for the updates.
    Jaime

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is soooo great!! Wow what a blessing. You and jonah and your fam deserve some answers finally. Keep hangin in there and quit keeping us hanging...ha..what is it? and what's the plan now?? I am soo happy for you, Jess!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!!! Finally! I'm so happy for you guys. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh i can't get over how excited I am for you and Jonah! You have had such a long and difficult road that it must be the best day ever to have a diagnosis!

    ReplyDelete