Today has been a nice calm day. Around 10:00am, the kid's and I were going to go to the Living Planet Aquarium. I decided to take the long way that went through town just to pass some time. On that road trip we saw a park, it looked like a lot of fun and so I gave Mo the choice the park or the aquarium. She chose the park so we pulled in found a parking space and got out to play. The slide ended up being "to hot" so we went on a walk around the soccer & baseball fields. This park was so beautiful. I think we will go again tomorrow, there was also a skate park that Im sure Isaac will want to hit.
When we got home it was close to noon so I hurried and made Morgan lunch and gave Jonah some of his delicous formula.mmmmmm! After lunch I layed Jonah down and let Morgan stay awake and watch her fave, Signing Time. I snuck out front so I thought and finished planting some plants we picked up a week ago. Morgan Joined me and "helped" me. (she moved the dirt around with the shovel) While we were out side the mail man came by. Morgan loves taking the mail from him so it was great we were outside. He handed her 2 "special" packages. To Miss Morgan the first one read, the second, Morgan Andrews! She new they were for her! She ran inside (with dirty hands) and started to rip one of them open, I had an Idea it was clothing so I had her wash her hands. She was so excited! Thank you all for caring enough about our little girl and sending beautiful pictures, letters and fun stuff! Okay sorry getting carried away, while opening fun stuff, Jonah woke up and I decided to take them swimming. I didn't think we were out there to long but my face is kind of red, and when I was retaping J's oxygen I could see he had a cute little O2 tan line! When Isaac got home I ran to the bank, came home had dinner, then strawberries for desert (yumm) and put the kidos down for bed. They both fell asleep right away! I would call today a very succesful day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

It does sound like a very fun and successful day! It was quite a warm day I have to say. So when does Jonah's vest come? Are you still battling that? I hope it is getting somewhere at least. Well good luck and I am glad you had a good day!
ReplyDeleteThat is so nice! David mailed Morgan's package yesterday so it will be coming soon. More and more days like this can happen as the kids get older. It is wonderful to be able to enjoy your day and each other! It makes it all worth while. When Colin and Trueman were little, I used to have non-stop fun weekends and spent very little. We would go to the park and the beach and then go visit someone and get ice cream and curl up and watch a movie at home and make popcorn. There are just endless free or nearly free things to do for fun, but they really aren't fun unless you are at least three or five (and healthy). Now that Robin is four, we are entering that period again. I'm so very happy. Hugs
ReplyDeleteK so the park and Aqaurium are blocks from my house you should tell me if you are going there again and I will come meet you!!
ReplyDelete