Jun 11, 2009

Go Teddy Ruxbin Go Go

The CPT vest is up and running...finally! What a treat for my hands!

Yesterday I had the chance to meet up with my great uncle Loyal from Oregon. He drove from San Diego where he picked up my other great uncle Jack. I went to the hotel that they were staying at where my Grandma was as well. What a nice visit we all shared. I have a lot of great memories with my uncle Loyal. Though he is in his 80's he still has the best sense of humor. I hope I will be like that when I'm 80.

On the way home Morgan started to sing a song... she loves to sing...about everything and any thing! The song is from one of her favorite shows: YO! Gabba Gabba! So on the show a child will state their name and and dance... then other voices come on and say Go blah blah... you get it? So Morgan says " My name is Morgan, and I like to dance." Then she starts singing the other part... "Go Morgan go Morgan go Morgan", the funny part, well then she throws in "Go Teddy Ruxbin Go Teddy Ruxbin GO Go Go" (Teddy Ruxbin was sitting on her lap) I had to laugh...and share it with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment