Jun 8, 2009

It came!


Yay! Jonah's CPT Vest came today!! Though I am very excited that it has arrived...I don't know how to use it. I got a phone call from a gal named Chris (she is a Respiratory Therapist)who will be dropping by on Thursday to set it up and teach me. so until then where do I store it? Who am I kidding, this house could use more shelf space. (j/k) Just a few more days doing manual CPT, then the big guns come out. That's sooo doable.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, another milestone is in taking place!!! One day at a time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you!!! I know how long the wait can be for medical equipment to come. Good luck figuring it all out! Hooray for Jonah... and you might be able to get a new routine going on now... without manual CPT. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete