
Well, I have been giving Jonah around the clock neb treatments... Mostly his duo neb. I am finished for the night! Now that he is on all of these inhaled treatments I had to put in a request for a new machine with the doc. The new Machine will run the meds so much faster! Right now all 3 of his inhaled nebs take over an hour... can you imagine being 1 and having to sit in one spot for over an hour with a mask covering your face and blowing mist in your eyes? It's a little much and to top it all off, for 30 of those minutes he is strapped into his vest. I have been so excited about the possibility of having this machine that I totally forgot that some one needed to pay for it. Well I got a call today saying that it will not be paid for by Jonahs insurance...bummer! So I started looking for one on this website I stumbled across a great while ago, that actually trades medical equipment out. I put in a request and will wait to hear back. Then I had the most brilliant of brilliant ideas...EBay! Sure enough I found not one, but two of these miracle machines. I have placed a bid on one and I am keeping an eye on the other.
EBay, I love you!

Buy the machine, worry about how to pay for it later. Don't let those bids get away from you! This is so great :))))
ReplyDelete