Since we have been super busy the house has been neglected...so last night I stayed up and cleaned till 11:30pm I was pleasantly surprised how much easier it was to clean when everyone was in bed sleeping. I put on my ipod and got to work. Well this morning I had Isaac take recycling and the garbage out, while I loaded the kiddos in to the car. When I got home I saw that he pulled some chocolate milk mix out of the garbage (I am on a new read all ingredient's before serving to child kick) He put it high above the cupboards in hopes that I couldn't see the bright Yellow container?? any ways I didn't want it in the house or in my kids bellies so I (against better judgment) put Morgan on my shoulders and had her grab for it. Next thing I know I am covered head to toe in this chocolate powder. I leave Mo on the counter to look at the mess all over the kitchen...I had to laugh. Than take pics. This is just so appropriate. This is honestly how my life has always been. I spend my whole evening deep cleaning, and now I have chocolate powder in every nook and cranny. Uhhhh! At this point it can only be laughable people.
Jonah went in to see the lovely Dr.Pfeffer last week. Leave it to Jonah to switch it up a bit. Usually he has a very crappy right lung. This time his Right sounded nice and clear but his naughty left lung had an exhaled wheeze tagging along. I had a lot of questions answered and I am feeling a little more at eaze. We will see her again in August to plan his admit for September. I won that fast nebulizer on eBay. Now I am anxiously awaiting the knock at my door to receive that beautiful box from the USPS (there is a plug for you mom)


Morgan started her second session of swimming lessons on Monday. She had a complete melt down when she was called to the other side of the pool for her swim lesson. Heaven forbid she had a new teacher....well after a 15 min session of Morgan crying and causing a seen I asked if she could just go back to her old teacher, my wish was granted and off Morgan went into the pool like a mermaid to go see her instructor. I wonder if the name Morgan means Monster in Greek.
Isaac and I have been doing great. We have been doing well with our goal to loose those pounds. Last week we lost a combination of 6 big ones. I have a super high goal this week and I am dead serious so watch out. We went to our friends house for Pioneer Day, and had vegetarian Navajo tacos. We then traveled by foot to see the grand tour of this beautiful Spanish Fork neighborhood. We ended the evening with a fire works show put on by Isaac & Jared. The kids all had a chance to do sparklers too. It was a way fun night. I have come to realize how important events like these really are. It is so hard for me to forget about all the medical stuff, what the future holds, and are overall day to day life. But with moments and friends like the friends we have, they help make the hurt and worry go away...even if it's just for the moment it is so appreciated. It is a chance for us to recharge and gear up for all of our tomorrows.

I am surе this artіcle hаs touched аll the inteгnet ѵiѕitorѕ, іts really reallу nіce рost on
ReplyDeletebuilding up new blog.
Feel free to surf to my sitе: tens unit
Greetingѕ, Therе's no doubt that your web site could be having internet browser compatibility problems. When I take a look at your web site in Safari, it looks fine however when opening in IE, it has some overlapping issues. I merely wanted to provide you with a quick heads up! Apart from that, fantastic website!
ReplyDeletemy web page ... dallas texas search engine optimization
Have you evеr thought about publishing an e-book оr guеst authoгing on
ReplyDeleteothеr blogѕ? I have a blοg centeгеd
on the same subjeсts you discuss and would love
tο hаve уou share some stoгies/informatiоn.
I κnow my visitоrs would value your work.
If уou're even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an e mail.
Stop by my blog post ... http://Www.Dallasseocompany1.com/frisco-seo-company/