
I am so tired. I am not sure how to cure Mr.Jonah of his sleeping problems. I gave in at 2:00am and gave him his Trazadone. Even on Trazadone he woke up at 6:15am. I have let him cry for about 1.5hrs through the night but the end result is bruises in the middle of his forehead and under his chin from banging his face on the crib. On Sunday he even gave himself a bloody lip. He must of forgotten about those teeth! Exhausted is to say the least.
I am so Happy with the progress he is making developmentally. Jonah was at a 10 mo level but these past few weeks I have seen a huge learning spurt in him. He can now imitate you and really recognizes his name. He also has a little sense of humor...now if the kid would just sleep!

THEY BOTH LOOK SO CUTE.....I LOVE MORGAN'S BROWN TOP.....IT LOOKS SO PRETTY ON HER......
ReplyDeleteJONAH IS SO WONDERFUL.....HE COPES WITH THE VEST AND TUBES......AND HAS TIME FOR A SMILE......I WISH YOU COULD VISIT ME AGAIN SOON.......XXOO