Aug 18, 2009

our house


So I have started writing my first book. I know, sounds crazy but I have a story to tell and hopefully inspire. Inspire other parents who have to deal with the pain and loss felt while trying to keep the up the home front and become a child's number one caregiver. It's the hardest thing I have ever been asked to do. I look back now and am surprised at my strength and willingness to follow orders...(I'm a little stubborn) I am thankful for the support that friends, family and medical teams have given us. I know Jonah is not healthy, but he is fighting and holding his own pretty well. I often try to put myself in his shoes...Could I endure all of this? He is doing great this week and I am so happy to see him growing in length and in development.

Morgan will be starting the head start program (preschool) the second week of September. She is not to thrilled about it, but I think it will be very good for her. She struggles with trying new things and leaving my side. Yesterday I took her into the doctors to learn she has a few chicken pox. Yes she was immunized but she caught the virus somewhere. Today she has gained another four spots. She does not scratch them, rather avoids them telling me that they hurt her. Poor doll.

Isaac is still working hard to support the family. He is getting bored with his job and most days irritated with the politics of the "new Company" However our flight benefits will start up next month and I am really excited about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment