
I have been dealing with so much political crap myself. I am dealing with insurance and its a full time job! I am trying to stay positive and make sure the company that wants to deny my child from getting appropriate vaccinations understands what he has been through. I call Molina health care every Monday so that they remember that I am the one who wont let up! Its super frustrating and yesterday I was told that it's the states decision. That's crap! Perhaps today i will gather all of Jonahs "sick" hooked up on life support pictures and send them to the state. What right does the state have to deny my son of a medication that he needs because he was born at a decent weight? It makes no sense. I constantly remind the person on the other end of the telephone how much money could have been saved this year if he only got the medication last year. I will not give up but I do not support universal health care! I am with Jonah 24/7 I think I know what is best for him. If these people would just listen I am making a lot of sense. This is a sick child who needs to be protected through the respiratory season! The state would rather protect their pocket books. It's sick and it's sad and Im tired of the silly back and forth games that are being played.

WHAT A CLASSIC EXAMPLE OF THE POWER OF THE INSURANCE COMPANIES OVER THE POWER OF THE DOCTOR.....JONAH'S DOCTORS KNOW THAT JONAH NEEDS THIS MEDICATION........IT WAS NOT YOUR IDEA......THE DOCTORS FEEL THIS IS NECESSARY FOR JONAH....NECESSARY FOR HIS LIFE......IS THERE SOMETHING THAT THE DOCTOR CAN DO TO EXPEDITE THIS ?????? DIFFICULT FOR ME TO UNDERSTAND WHY YOU MUST STRUGGLE WITH THIS.....
ReplyDeleteCALL THE MEDIA.....BRING ATTENTION TO THIS .....THIS IS A MAJOR PROBLEM...NOT ONLY WITH GOVERNMENT COVERAGE....BUT ALL HMO....OR PRIVATE GROUPS.....YOU CAN BE ILL OR IN DISTRESS AND MUST FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE WITH THE SYSTEM.....THE EFFORT SHOULD BE SAVED FOR THE THE FIGHT WITH THE ILLNESS......
I WISH YOU STRENGTH......AND PERSEVERENCE....XXOOO
TRY THIS LINK FOR IMPORTANT INFO....
ReplyDeleteSynagis®: RSV protection medication for high-risk babies' lungs
Synagis® (palivizumab) is the only FDA-approved medication to help protect high ... Understand why Synagis shots are given every 28-30 days. ...www.synagis.com - Cached
HAS YOUR DOCTOR PROVIDED A LETTER OF MEDICAL NECESSITY ????????
VERY OFTEN IT IS A MATTER OF THE SO-CALLED "CORRECT" PHRASE.....IMPORTANT TO CONTACT THE MFG FOR ASSISTANCE.....
AS FAR AS NECESSITY JONAH CERTAINLY QUALIFIES ACCORDING TO THE MFG ........
IT IS TOO BAD THAT YOU MUST BE THE SQUEAKY WHEEL.....YOUR ENERGIES ARE SO NEEDED ELSEWHERE......
IT MAKES ME WANT TO MAKE SOME PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES FOR YOU......OR SEND A SUPER NANNY TO YOU.......XXOO
Yeah... where the hell is that nanny... Yes the doctors have been good about sending letters, but they too have other things/clients to worry about so I am just getting everything "ready" for when that letter goes through this time around. Last year I sat back and just cryed about the fact...this year I will NOT sit back I will fight this to the end! I am working very close with the person who oversees Jonah through the insurance comp. Just pray ,pray, Pray....
ReplyDeleteOh Jessica.... seriously?? As if you didn't have enough to deal with. I am sorry. I wish you the best of luck!
ReplyDelete