Aug 24, 2009

And the Beat Goes On

I feel so good today. I have noticed that I go through cycles, most days I am forced to put on a happy face and I go through the motions of the day but still can't help but watch the clock and wait for it to be bed time. For bed time means I can sit on the couch or in front of the computer and disappear into la la land...sad...pathetic...not who I want to be. Being locked up in the house while Morgan had chicken pox has been rougher then I would have thought. I think that has a lot to do with my "Frumpy" self.

Today has been different. First off I feel so refreshed. Isaac has been so wonderful about getting up with Jonah through the night for the past week. It is so amazing to be a ble to wake up in the morning and have to ask your self if you really slept through the whole night. The second thing that goes through my head is to check on Jonah to make sure he's still breathing. Anyways I am getting geared up to start my September.

So much is going on this September, so many changes in our lives. I will be going back to school on Wednesday. Well kinda... It's over the Internet this semester, but still I am looking forward to it. I had big plans to this last summer but it never happened. Wednesday is the big day. I will be majoring in Family & child studies in hope to become a child life specialist one day.

In other fab news... Jonah had a doctor appointment with his lung doctor and she said he did sound better then he did last month so she will hold off on admitting him if that was okay with me...Well it actually works out nicely if he does not have to go in at all. So she will set up a CT scan in October to see what the lungs are doing. If he has further lung damage compared to the first CT scan she will admit him in October. I guess we will wait and see what happens.

Thank you for your out poor of prayers. I am touched by each and everyone. You wouldn't believe the miracles that we have seen. Good thing I'm writing that book huh?

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy for your good news!! I know how much this means to you! And good luck with school. I think that you will have your work cut out for you since I think online classes might even be more tricky than going to the school. But you can do it!!! I am glad you are getting out of your 'slump' from being stuck home. It is never any fun that way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, yeah I get IVs at home. I've done home IVs for almost 12 years. And I get two different antiboitics whenever I'm on IVs. I wouldn't really call it a 'clean out', they're usually every 3-4 months and they just help keep my infections under control.

    I'm pretty sure the majority of people with CF do IVs at home, although some may have a stay in hospital for any reason. It's just easier to do them at home though.

    Glad you had some good news. Xx

    ReplyDelete