It's been over a week I guess it is time for a new post. Before I start I just wanna give props to the Italian who created the cannoli! MMM It's my favorite desert ever. It can turn any frown upside down.
The wonderful Dr Pfeffer called me last week to let me know that Jonah will be admitted on the 24Th. He will be there for a bit, 10-14 days. He has been running a fever for over a week and just today I took his temp and was surprised to see it at 99.8 In other what the heck is she doing NOW news... I have the opportunity to meet with a man who is a self proclaimed healer. You might read this and think I'm a kook but I'm desperate. My plate is full, the grass is looking greener on the other side, the cup is half empty, and so on. So keep the judgments to a minimum.
Morgan started at her little preschool today. It is so cute! I love her teacher. We went in last Friday to meet her and the other classroom assistants. we filled out some paperwork and were able to ask questions. This morning I walked her over and as soon as we crossed the street she was..."sick." I wasn't going to let her play this game so I picked her up, squeezed her tight and carried her into the building. Of course she through a fit, but her teacher came over and invited Morgan to be the breakfast helper, and off she went. As I walked home I had a million thoughts run through my head, do they remember she is a vegetarian? Will they make sure she doesn't eat and red dye #40? Will they look in her cubby to see that she has a change of clothes if she has an accident? Should I call and remind them?
OMGOSH! I have turned into one of those moms!
I gathered myself together and made myself promise not to call the preschool. The three hours went by fast and I went to pick her up. I walked into her class to see her sitting at the table with her neighbor hood friend eating a bean burrito while those around her ate chicken nuggets. She was in the same clothes I dressed her in this morning so no potty accident had occurred. AHHH, what a sigh of relief, the teachers have common sence!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I know how days like that go. I wonder the same thing about Trevor and he is 7! I am so glad to hear the first day went well and you probably enjoyed the time too. I hope Jonah is doing alright and you make it to the 24th. Keep me posted!
ReplyDeleteYeah!!! Morgan will love preschool. She is so ready. Most days will be easy. Some days will be hard. Be the mom that you respected and liked most when you were a pre-school teacher! This is a wonderful thing for all. Love you tons.
ReplyDeleteIt is always so hard to send my children off to school. I never think that someone can do a better job then me, or want to think that they can not. What I love about it though, is that when they come home, they always seem so excited to see me and it makes me think,"they do love me". Sometimes I need that reassurance.
ReplyDeleteNeed to get together and see you. Just got back into town. We need to go out and celebrate your birthday that is tomorrow. Happy Birthday! Hope it is a great one.
I'm glad she had a good day afterall. I'm THRILLED to report that Marshall is in Pre-School too. He is a model student in a Spec. Ed classroom. Seems strange that he's the model student but whatever it takes to get him in school so I get a few hrs of peace. :)
ReplyDelete