The lab finally got their stuff together and sent report on Jonahs CT:
The Bronchiectasis seen in the lower lobesis moderate in degree and involves the lower lobes diffusely. There is also some Bronchiectasis seen in the right upper lobe. This Bronchiectasis is present on both studies and is not appear to have significant change. Scattered areas of atelectasis are seen in both lungs.
Over all I am happy with this report. I am so glad that it does not look any worse then when we had the first CT in May. it gives me good faith that all of these meds are actually benefiting Jonah. I know he is a very blessed little boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I am so glad to hear that things are looking the same. It is always so great to hear all the hard work you do for your child is paying off. I hope this respitory season is good to Jonah and you don't end up back at PCMC anytime soon!
ReplyDeleteWHAT WONDERFUL NEWS......XXOO......I AM SO HAPPY FOR JONAH.......MY SOUL MATE.....WITH EVERY LABORED BREATH I BREATHE I THINK OF JONAH.....
ReplyDelete