Oct 3, 2009
The Count Down Begins
The wonderful dr. Pfeffer came in today around noon. She listened to our little man and was impressed that he sounded so good. This is exciting to hear! This means that these long days of hospital life are paying off. He is responding quite well to his clean out. Today marks day number 9. I was in great hopes that Jonah would be able to come home tomorrow. I could tell by her face she wasn't sure that it was going to happen tomorrow. Instead she gave me a date of Tuesday after his Pm antibiotic dose. It was a comprimised decission and I totally agree with her. As much as I want Jman home I want him to be home & healthy! So it will be a total of 12 days. That is a perfect amount of time for those antibiotics to do their job.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I AM SOOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! Then you can get your life back to the 'normal' for you and put this behind you. I know this is something that will always be something you do, but the times in between can be fun. I hope that things continue well and I can't wait to see your post on tuesday night that he is home!
ReplyDeleteI SO LOVED YOUR STORY OF HOW YOU AND JONAH GO TO THE ANGELS' GARDEN.......HOW WONDERFUL TO BE ABLE TO REMOVE HIM FROM THE MEDIC ATMOSPHERE....IF ONLY FOR A SHORT WHILE.....TO JONAH IT IS A WONDERFUL TREAT......FOR YOU TOO........YOU SPOKE OF CLIMBING THE MOUNTAIN AND CROSSING THE WATERS.......TOO FEW PEOPLE SEE THEIR LIVES IN THIS WAY.....THE LORD HAS BEEN SO GOOD TO YOU JESSICA.....WE CAN SURVIVE WHATEVER WE MUST......AND WE CAN FEEL THE GOOD IN EVERYTHING WE DO.......
ReplyDeleteSO SUPER MAMA......YOU REALLY SHOULD WEAR A RED CAPE......I LOVE YOU......I LOVE YOUR BABIES.....I LOVE YOUR HUSBAND......I LOVE YOUR KITTY....XXOO