I have some worries about the H1N1 vaccine. I will not be having Jonah vaccinated. I have read to much about it and it scares me. Though many of you may think I have lost it by not getting him vaccinated from the H1N1, I have my reasons and I will gladly share them with you upon request. I do however have to throw in that when the doctors ask me why I am not getting him vaccinated, I cut them off and ask them if they are getting their kids vaccineized. I then get a pause, and a simple answer of "no" So just think about that for a moment. I guess at the end of all of this
H1N1 scare, we will see who's way was best. Im crossing my fingers and praying a whole lot that it is my way.
We are however, going to take exteame measures, much like last year to keep him safe.
If you come to our house you are sure to find this note taped to our door:
Jonah is a sick little boy
We scrub & scrub & scrub his toys
Protecting him is the key
From respiratory viruses you see
If you are sick please stay away
Go home get well we cannot play
The germs the germs are everywhere
On your clothes and in your hair
We are so glad you stopped on by
But if he gets sick were sure to cry!
We are taking all precautions this respiratory season.
Please feel free to call
Thanks for understanding,
The Andrews Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Makes perfect sense!
ReplyDeleteI love that little saying. We just have a plain old one on our door that says we have sanitizer by our door and everyone needs to use it when entering. Did you come up with that? I love it!!! I have decided to not risk Josh (since he is allergic to eggs and all flu shots have egg proteins in them) and vaccinate him as well. I know some people think I am crazy too, but everyone has their reasons for stuff.
ReplyDeleteSUPER MOMMY STRIKES AGAIN......GOOD JOB JESS.....I AM GOING TO COPY THAT AND HANG IT ON MY DOOR......XXOO
ReplyDelete