Today is "A Grand & Glorious Day!" At 3:00pm I received a phone call from a very familiar number. I saw the number reading across the screen of my phone and I resorted back to my magical thinking. Which finger should I use to answer the call with, should I answer or let it go to voicemail??? All of my weird and strange thinking fell to a halt as I answered the phone, "Hi Rick." "Hi there Jessica, I have some news for you-" My heart stopped did I want to know what he was going to say? After all If he told me something I did not want to hear I was ready to call this subject to the medias attention. He continued, "It looks like Dr. Barton (the insurance Doc)read over Jonah's medical history and has approved Jonah for synigis!"
I am elated! I am so happy! I can't believe my persistence has really paid off!
Now what:
So....The insurance has contacted my family doctor and have set up a time when the doses will be shipped to his office. However the first dose will not be available till the first week of November.
I feel like slowly the outer peels of my stress fullness are slowly being peeled away. I might make it through this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

YAAAAAAYYYY!!!! That's amazing news! :D
ReplyDeleteHOORAY HOORAY
ReplyDeleteWHAT GOOD NEWS....ANOTHER CHALLENGE DONE WITH.........LUCKY FOR THEM THAT THEY AGREED NOW AND YOU DID NOT HAVE TO CONTINUE THE STRUGGLE FOR JONAH......
NOW GET BUSY ON THE NEXT CHALLENGE....JUST KIDDING......I WANT YOU TO GO TO HAWAII ...BRING THE KIDS......THEY WILL LOVE IT.......
XXOO GRAMMY I LOVE YOU......
Yeah!!! Nice that sometimes good things happen to good people :)))
ReplyDeleteHugs and love!
I am sooooooooooo excited for yoU! I know how hard you have fought to get Jonah the shots. I was so amazed they could even think about denying him!!! I really am glad things worked out for you. It pays to be THAT annoying mom who doesn't give up!
ReplyDelete