Jonah's eyes are outlined pink. The pinkness is similar to an asthmatic's eyes, post asthma atack. I have noticed signs of sickness with this kid and that is usually my first red flag. I took his temp and it was a cool 98.7 However he has had only consumed 3/4C rice cereal, and 1/2C of yogurt. I had to put all his meds through his feeding tube (usually he will take one or two by mouth)Of course I have been using that feeding tube to keep pushing liquids through, but still I am worried.
Last night Jonah was up from 12:00am till 2:30am screaming for an unknown reason. You would think that today he would sleep a little more, nope.
I am holding him now on my lap as he is helping me type. He feels very clamy, but not like he is running a fever. just really sweaty. I guess I will just have to see what tonight may bring. Im hoping it will bring nothing but zzzzzzz's! For EVERYONE in the house!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment