So today Jonah and I went to see the doctor. I was a little nervous of what she'd say knowing all about Fridays trip to the ER. I was afraid she would listen to him and decide it would be best for him to be admitted. Luckily she didn't say that. She had agreed that he sounded bad, but reassured me she has heard him sound much worse. She was a little taken back on how much oxygen he was using, so like a good doc would do, she studied how he was inhaling and exhaling and came up with this... More steroids. Ha ha, I can only laugh because I have developed this bizarre sick sense of humor you can only get by being stressed to the max and sleep deprived and by being Jonah's mommy. So yes, he is now using Prednisone (Oral steroid) and an inhaled nasal steroid that will coat the inner part of his nose in hopes the O2 will flow better. She felt very strongly that his O2 was being blocked by all the snot and that's why his need for oxygen was so increased. I agreed.
I
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

oh jess... so sry to hear jman is not doing ok yet... =( hope he gets better soon
ReplyDeleteOh Jess! Those dang steroids again!!!! I really hope that it works and fast! I am so happy to hear you didn't have to be admitted for now. I will be thinking of Jonah as always. Let me know if you need someone to talk to, vent to, or just to ramble to... I am available for all three! LOL!
ReplyDeleteTELL JONAH THAT GRAMMY JUST TOOK SOME STEROIDS TODAY TOO......I WANT TO CURL UP WITH HIM AND GIVE HIM MULTIPLES.....XXXXXXXXXXOOOOOO
ReplyDeleteYes Jax has a neurologist. What are you going for, seizures or what? Jaxsons is Dr. Filloux, pronounced fee-u. He is the head of the department and the best. I hate to say that none of them have been all that helpful with trying to control his seizures, but Filloux is the best out of all of them, and we've seen them all!
ReplyDeleteWhat is wrong with sweet Jonas that you are going to a neuro for? Something you already know about?
ReplyDeleteSorry Jonah, I was just on a Jonas blog.
ReplyDelete