I know I have not posted in a while. To much is going on with some new information we have received regarding Jonah. I am just waiting to get some stuff in order and my emotions tamed before I really get into all of it. My plate has runeth over!
I did however want to share some pics that my best friend took of the kiddos and our family. She is by far the best photographer I have ever gone to. She has done all of our photos since we had children. Follow the LINK and see the cuteness! Becky and I have been friends since our journey in Utah began. I love her and her family as if they were my family. I am so proud of her as this is her dream. To be a fabulous photographer who captures the innocence.
* Just a quick plug...she is using her talents to bless a family who would enjoy the benefits of a free photo shoot of their family. If you know of a family or you are the family, who has been through alot, submit your nomination to Little mischiefs studios.
Just a quick side note... My address book has gone MIA, I need addresses to send out Christmas cards...Email them to me if you would. I would also love the addresses of some of our new friends!! Thanks every one! Jesscaandrews@yahoo.com
~Remember there is no "i" in the jessica part~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

The pictures are amazing!!!! I love them. Jonah is looking so grown up... I Just can't get over it! I hope you can get some order to life and let me know what is going on with Jonah. It truly never ends...ever. Just have to continue to ride the roller coaster! I will be thinking of you!
ReplyDelete