This is so wonderful. I am reposting it. If you or any one you know might be interested please submit them to this web site
I am giving away a free shoot to a family/person who really needs it. It will be a regular shoot, plus 20 photos at high resolution on a CD. This will be going to a family in need and who you think deserves it above anyone else. If you have a candidate for this shoot email me (littlemischiefsstudios@yahoo.com) why you think that they deserve this shoot and on January 17 2010 I will be announcing the winner. This is for anyone in the entire state of Utah. Please try to think about someone who may really need this.
littlemischiefsstudios.com
littlemislchiefsstudios.blogspot.com
becky
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

HOW VERY KIND AND GENEROUS OF YOU....
ReplyDeleteTHIS GIFT WOULD MEAN SO MUCH TO THE FAMILY.....
I HOPE THAT YOU WILL POST THE PIX .....
Oh its not me giving it away... Its my friend Becky, and it is very nice of her. She is a good person. I dont want to post the pics yet as they are a part of some christmas presents... so I will after Christmas, haha, Thanks Grammy
ReplyDelete