I could cry right now. I have been on this blog stalking, googling craze and face book frenzies for so long just looking for another child who may be dealing with similar issues as Jonah. I was starting to just deal with the fact that he may be all alone in this disease. It has been very heart tearing.
Last night as I went through my one hour of all things listed above, I decided to check on a forum that I have not been on in a long while. I went through a few messages and topics then I found one that read:
Hi there! I am joining this group because my 5 year old son has been diagnosed with bronchiectasis, a complication as a result of a nasty adenovirus pneumonia when he was a year old. Anyway, it's good to meet others!
And the heavens opened, AHHHHHHHHHHH!
I am so happy to know that there is another child who has this and is living. I have sent some correspondence to this mama and am very excited about learning more about her child. It was so crazy how much her son and Jonah have in common. When I was reading her boys story I got chills at some of the similarities between the two!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hi Jessica! Well, it's great to make your acquaintance. I hope we are friends for a long time! -- Sarah
ReplyDeleteHow great, the blog world can find anybody I swear.
ReplyDeleteI am so happy that you found someone!!! You needed it so bad!!! Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteCAN'T WAIT TO HEAR ALL ABOUT HER LITTLE BOY......I WONDER WHERE SHE LIVES......HOW PERFECT IF IT WERE SOMEWHERE IN YOUR PART OF THE WORLD....HERE I GO....EXPECTING WAY MORE....HAHHAHAAHHAHA....ARE THESE BOYS CANDIDATES FOR LUNG TRANSPLANTS ???????????
ReplyDeleteIF NOT.....WHY NOT????????
XXOO GRAMMY.....GRAB MORGAN AND GIVE HER A BIG HUG FROM GRAMMY....ONE FOR JONAH TOO.....AND WHILE YOU ARE AT IT GIVE ONE TO ISAAC.....XXOO