Nov 17, 2009

Can I get a whoot whoot?

Drum roll please...

Jonah just got his first shot of Synagis!! We had his happy birthday well child check and it went great! For the First time since all this medical stuff started Jonah is on the chart!! His head circumference just makes it, but I am so happy his head is finally growing!(perhaps it is just swollen from all the head banging) He is now 30 in in height and weighs 23 lbs He has gained 2 lbs in the past 6 months. though he has not hit the charts on the last 2 he IS growing!

Jonah's OT came over today for developmental testing...though we will not get those results till next week I was so surprised how much Jonah can do now, compared to six moths ago when we did the same tests. She suspects that he is now more on the 12-18 month old side of things but he is still at a 10-12 month level for Gross motor.

Morgan is doing so well at preschool. she is starting to "write" her name. She can make a really good 'M', 'o' & 'a' I am very proud of her. We do 5 worksheets a day that focus on drawing lines, shapes, opposites, & same and different. She struggles with letter recognition but I am trying new things everyday to help her with that.

Ugh, got to go , Jonah has gotten into the dog food...Again!

4 comments:

  1. YAAAAAAAY!!! I'm so happy for you and the little Jman!! :-D Give both Mo and Jo a hug and kiss for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea for the shot!!! And it's great to hear how well he is doing. Some times you just need to hear that! Let me know how his testing ends up. Sometimes it's bitter/sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are totaly right Melissa it is bitter sweet. I could probly go on forever with out them puting more lables on his developmental delays. Unfortunatly it's how they track his growth...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whooo hooo, drum roll, high five, hugs, kudos, hats off, and way to go!!!!! So wonderful to hear that progress is taking place. I can tell just in the photos that Jonah is growing up :))) Lots and lots of love.

    ReplyDelete