Happy 2010! I am very much looking forward to this year. I have spent to much time dwelling on things I can not change. This year I will stay focused on only things that I do have control over.
I would like to now let go of my guilt. I have so much guilt that I tease sometimes that I should be Catholic and not Mormon. Well I am saying good bye. I am releasing all of it to the universe, and going to be positive that I will not let it creep back into my life. We all have guilt but I may stretch mine out and I loose much sleep over it. So Good bye Guilt! My biggest and hardest thing to get over is the fact that I blame myself for Jonah being sick. Urr, I'm getting emotional just letting those words out. Yes I did bring him to daycare but many parents do that. Perhaps it was just one of those things, wrong time wrong place. I will never know, but I cant go back and make any thing different. ITS NOT MY FAULT...that's my new mantra!
I was hoping to post some pics but for what ever reason I am incapable of posting pics from my lap top and so I must use my desk top...and well its just inconvenient. I will however get to it by Monday...promise!
We had such an amazing Christmas. Isaac for the first time in 3 years had Christmas off. I had the Christmas that I fantasize about. The Christmas where it's not about presents but about family, stories, traditions and FOOD! Oh and of course those Christmas miracles... A few days before Christmas I was running Jonah's vest and Isaac was putting Morgan to bed and we heard a loud knock on the door. I went out and no one was there. I looked down and there was a white envelope with our last name on it. I got Isaac and we opened it and found over $100 in cash. How amazing is that? Then On Christmas eve we had received more Christmas love. Isaac and I have been raking our brains to figure out who would do this for us, We then decided to just be grateful and thankful that we have so many wonderful people in our lives we couldn't choose who would do this for us. So If you were the family or friend, please know that we are so thankful.
Jonah has been doing so well! I am so excited for all of the new stuff he is doing. I am determined to make sure Jonah beats the odds! DETERMINED! So... what is he doing? Well he is doing really well with his receptive language. I say where's your nose he points to his nose...(in slow motion) Then I can ask him to get his walker and he comes down the hall pushing his walker! These small things are wonderful things and are large blessings in our life! He was off of oxygen for about 5 days, but this last boast of crappy air has sent him back on it...its always good while it lasts.
Morgan goes back to preschool on Monday! thank goodness, this girl is crazy. I love her to pieces but I get so worn out with doing this then that then back to this..ugg the life of a 3 year old who thinks shes 12...some of you understand I'm sure. Her new must have is her which hat. Yes people I go through grocery stores, walks around the block, even short car rides with my Morgan wearing a black pointed which hat. when you ask her if she is a which she will tell you no, that she is a which robot astronaut. She always makes me laugh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

As I read this post, I thought ... you and your family have turned a corner ... and the path ahead seems full of wonderful possibility! I'm so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteWishing you and your family a very Happy New Year!
Small Footprints
http://reducefootprints.blogspot.com
Jessica... I think we are on the same page!!! I have had the same thoughts for this new year. I hope you can stick with it. We'll have to help each other out! I am glad Jonah is doing some good things. It makes the things that aren't so great... not so significant. I can only imagine what you have been doing with Morgan. My little neice is here from Philly and wow... I don't know how my sister keeps us with her!! So cute! I am hoping to find a time this week to come down...what are your plans? Email me and let me know.
ReplyDeleteI think that is a great New years resolution. I blamed myself for Jaxson's brain injury for a long time. If only I'd stayed overnight, maybe I could have caught their mistake. But there's no way I could have, and I've had to just let it go. Happy New Year!!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY NEW YEAR!!
ReplyDeleteTHIS NEW YEAR IS GOING TO BE A YEAR FULL OF PROMISE FOR YOUR FAMILY.....
ReplyDeleteI AM SO HAPPY THAT YOU ARE ABLE TO DELETE THE GUILT FROM YOUR LIFE.....BUT DO REMEMBER THAT IS A NORMAL FEELING......BUT YOU DO NOT NEED THAT ANYMORE.....YOU ARE TOO BUSY.....YOU HAVE A LOT TO LOOK FORWARD TO.....
LOVE YOU STORY ABOUT MORGAN AND THE WITCH HAT......SHE IS SO CUTE......"TALK TO GRAMMY MORGAN"...."I'M BUSY"....OR JUST PLAIN "NO".....
I WILL STILL KEEP TRYING...HAHAHHAHHHHAHAHA
BLESSINGS TO THE PEOPLE THAT GIFTED YOU......HOW VERY WONDERFUL AND GENEROUS AND KIND.......I FEEL THEY JUST WANTED YOU TO ENJOY YOUR BLESSING WITHOUT OBLIGATION.......A TRUE GENEROUS HEART.....
XXOO