Feb 8, 2010

Cross your fingers

Today was a great day, Morgan, Jonah and I decided to escape to the aquarium since our season passes are about to expire. We were there for nearly 2 hours. usually it is a 30-45 minute outing, but now that jonah is walking he has a new world to discover. Morgan is loving that her little brother is walking too. I think she wishes he would walk faster though. We met up with a friend and her son and just had a good time. Jonah even got to feel a stingray! As I was giving the kids a 7 minute warning that we would soon be leaving I picked up Jonah and the heat from his face was heating my shoulder. UGGGG!

By the time we got home, Jonah was passed out in the back seat. I carried him into the house and laid him down. The boy slept for 3 hours! I knew why, of course...he was sick! I took his temp a little after he woke up. 102.4 I offered food, he wouldn't take it. Times like this I am grateful for his feeding tube. as soon as he got some "food" in him his energy started to emerge. he had dinner, then a bath and I retook his temp and it was still holding strong at 102 His lungs still sounded pretty good for Jonah lungs, so Im not too worried. Tomorrow I will up his treatments to 4 times a day and keep my fingers crossed that this does not turn into anything respiratory.

1 comment:

  1. I will keep my fingers crossed.... and hope he can just kick this yucky virus!

    ReplyDelete