I am sick. my lungs feel weak, and almost impossible for me to take deep breaths without going into pain that I can not even explain, followed by pain in my throat. Yuck, not fun, but yes I'm still functional. If I have learned anything from my Jonah, it is to not slow down when you are sick. Slowing down gives those sucreations time to build and settle. (that's why you feel so gross in the morning) So I have been up on my feet trying to forget that I'm feeling so lousy.
Okay enough pitty, We got the bunk beds put together, and by we I mean my amazing husband who's left hand is raw, from all of the tightening of bolts and what not. THANK YOU ISAAC!!! We ended up hitting Ikea first and Morgan walked into the children's area and ran to a bed that was filled with hearts. She is such a girl...I LOVE it! So, we bought the heart Duvet cover and some other stuff. We were in and out of Ikea in 45 min. (this has never been done by us) WE then went to Ross found some Pink sheets, and made the room up. It looked so good with the green paint that I think we escaped having to repaint! Feww!
I am excited to start this new week. I am ready to start fresh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

hope you feel better soon..
ReplyDelete