Mar 7, 2010

4 years ago tonight...

Tonight is the eve of my little Morgan's fourth birthday. As we were clearing the table from dinner my mind wondered back to the night I went into labor...that would be 4 yrs ago tonight. I remember this night so well because I did something crazy, something I don't recomend, somthing the mid wife told me to never ever do... I made a special little concaction. Why? I was what I thought in my mind "over due" (Morgan was born right on her due date mind you) plus I was so ready to meet my baby. I had waited so long. So I took a shot glas and poured 2 shots of 1/2 Castrol oil & 1/2 Pepsi This equaled one sick Jessica! 3 hours after I was in the hospital sadly I was in labor at the hospital for 15 more hours...



2 comments:

  1. My Grandma Joan did that with the twins and she was in labor for like 2 1/2 days! Yeah... not such a good idea. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize Morgan's birthday was the same day as Jordan's. How funny. Another funny coincidence. I hope Morgan and your family has a great day! I loved all your pictures from the birthday party celebration on saturday. And Jonah with no oxygen! Yea for him!

    ReplyDelete